Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by The LIfe Confidence Warrior, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay The LIfe Confidence Warrior the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). In the case of program fees, you are agreeing to commit to the full program, and understand that if you choose to cancel your attendance to the program, you are not entitled to a refund. In some instances you may be offered a credit for future use. This is at the discretion of The LIfe Confidence Warrior. Any Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify The LIfe Confidence Warrior before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to The LIfe Confidence Warrior in writing.
- Cancelation Terms
All face to face/ Skype (online based) appointments require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancelation. If this term is adhered to The Life Confidence Warrior will endeavour to work with you to rebook your appoointment at a mutually agreeable time. This option will only be offered twice, consecutively.Refunds will not be offered for appointments cancelled. In some instances, (at the discretion of The Life Confidence Warrior) you may be offered a credit note, for you to use at a more convenient time. This is not guaranteed. In some instances it may be decided, prior to a program starting (by The Life Confidence Warrior - Wayne Dharana) that you are not a good fit for the program, or the program you have signed up to is not suitiable for you, for health reasons. If this occurs, you will be offered a refund in full by The Life Confidence Warrior.
- Refund Policy.
When choosing to join any of The Life Confidence Warrior's Programs, or purchase any of The Life Confidence Warrior's Products & services, you are accepting that you agree to these Terms of Service, and ackowledge that you are paying for the products, services provided & time invested. You acknowedge and accept that results are not guaranteed and are dependent entirely upon your engagement in the program, the effort you put in, and whether you choose to follow the advice given. In all instances, no refunds will be offered unless The Life Confidence Warrior (Wayne Dharana) has broken their contractual obligations. In this instance you may be offered a refund (which may be in the form of a credit note) or the chance to rebook your appointment. You accept that all aspects of self development require will-power and commitment. The Life Confidence Warrior can work with you to help you achieve your goals but cannot take responsibility for what you do/ do not choose to see through to fruitition.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay The LIfe Confidence Warrior the applicable setup fees and any recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. The LIfe Confidence Warrior reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to The LIfe Confidence Warrior.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by The LIfe Confidence Warrior to respond within 48 hours maximum) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free www.LifeConfidenceWarrior.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with The LIfe Confidence Warrior standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. The LIfe Confidence Warrior has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, The LIfe Confidence Warrior does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. The LIfe Confidence Warrior disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which www.LifeConfidenceWarrior.com links, and that link to www.LifeConfidenceWarrior.com. The LIfe Confidence Warrior does not have any control over those non-The LIfe Confidence Warrior websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-The LIfe Confidence Warrior website or webpage, The LIfe Confidence Warrior does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The LIfe Confidence Warrior disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-The LIfe Confidence Warrior websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As The LIfe Confidence Warrior asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by www.LifeConfidenceWarrior.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify The LIfe Confidence Warrior in accordance with The Life Confidence Warrior's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. The LIfe Confidence Warrior will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. The LIfe Confidence Warrior will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of The LIfe Confidence Warrior or others. In the case of such termination, The LIfe Confidence Warrior will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to The LIfe Confidence Warrior.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from The LIfe Confidence Warrior to you any The LIfe Confidence Warrior or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with The LIfe Confidence Warrior. The LIfe Confidence Warrior, www.LifeConfidenceWarrior.com, the www.LifeConfidenceWarrior.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with www.LifeConfidenceWarrior.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of The LIfe Confidence Warrior or The Life Confidence Warrior's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any The LIfe Confidence Warrior or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. The LIfe Confidence Warrior reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. The LIfe Confidence Warrior reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at www.LifeConfidenceWarrior.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. The LIfe Confidence Warrior reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. The LIfe Confidence Warrior may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. The LIfe Confidence Warrior may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your www.LifeConfidenceWarrior.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by The LIfe Confidence Warrior if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from The Life Confidence Warrior's notice to you thereof; provided that, The LIfe Confidence Warrior can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". The LIfe Confidence Warrior and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither The LIfe Confidence Warrior nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will The LIfe Confidence Warrior, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to The LIfe Confidence Warrior under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. The LIfe Confidence Warrior shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The LIfe Confidence Warrior, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between The LIfe Confidence Warrior and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of The LIfe Confidence Warrior, or by the posting by The LIfe Confidence Warrior of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Derby, U.K., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in United Kingdom. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in United Kingdom, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; The LIfe Confidence Warrior may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.